Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Letter from Camille: 3-8-10

Hey guys,
SO sorry I don't have time to write. We chose to spend our free day serving in Constitucion. It is UNREAL down here. It is so amazing to be here and so surreal at the same time. Honestly last week was so hard. My heart broke more and more every day but my faith did not. The Lord has blessed us and now I am working hard to focus more on His work. I have a ton of crazy stories and wish I had time to share them with you all...We have food and water and electricity btw...we are just trying to help those who don't have homes and who have lost their will to keep going.
SO...remind me next week to write about the most tender moment ever as I dressed and cleaned an old lady named Carmen Rita, Claudio's baptism, this trip to Consti, and church on Sunday. We had a record of people there...it was a huge blessing.
Please pray that I will stay focused and be able to work harder on what REALLY matters. It's so distracting right now...
I love you so much. Please do your food storage. Especially for water. Water is so dang precious....
Camille
PS fyi the quakes keep on coming...


A note from Camille's mom: Mark your calendars! Camille will be speaking in Sacrament Meeting at Upland on Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 12:30pm. She will also be speaking in the Pacific Palisades ward on another date. I will post the date when I get it.

No comments: